- Cook and shell the shrimps.
- Combine the sesame oil, soy sauce, honey and ginger then soak the shrimps for 3 minutes.
- Brown them in a pan with hot sesame oil, caramelize one side then the other and set aside.
- Whisk the Greek yogurts with the lime juice, the chopped chives and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Hard-boil the eggs, shell them then add them to the yogurt mixture.
- Fill the bottom of a bowl or a verrine with a generous tablespoon of the yogurt mixture then arrange a few caramelized shrimps on top.
- Finish by adding arugula leaves and a few drops of balsamic reduction.
- Reserve in the refrigerator until tasting
Caramelized Shrimps and Greek Yogurt Verrine
- 500 gr of shrimps
- 3 hard boiled eggs
- 2 tbsp of sesame oil
- 3 tbsp of soy sauce
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 1 lime
- 1 tbsp of ginger
- 1 bunch of chives
- 2 greek yogurts
- Salt and pepper
- A few drops of balsamic reduction
- Arugula for garnish