- Clean the shrimps and with a wooden skewer, skewer the shrimp from head to tail to keep it straight.
- Boil them for about a minute, take them out and once cooled take out the skewer.
- To make the sauce, remove the skin from the cucumber, about 1/4 “thick, and cut it into small cubes. Do
the same for the Roma tomato; cut the avocado in half and then reduce it into cubes of the same size
(0.5 cm x 0.5 cm or 1/4” x 1/4 “).
- Mix the diced cucumber, tomato, and avocado with the olive oil, jalapeno’s syrup, tabasco, and salt and
- Arrange 5 shrimp per plate and pour the sauce over with a spoon. Garnish with a little parsley and a
splash of lemon. Serve and enjoy!
Poached Shrimps with Chopped Guacamole
- 20 Jumbo Argentinian Wild Caught Shrimps
- ½ English Cucumber
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Roma Tomatoes
- 3 table scoops of Jalapenos syrup
- Tabasco as desired,
- 2 tablespoons olive oil ,
- Salt and Pepper
- For this recipe you’ll need wooden skewers (1 each shrimp or less),