- Beat the eggs with the sugar over a water bath until frothy.
- Soak the gelatine in water and fold it into the egg mixture.
- Let the egg mixture cool down briefly.
- Slowly fold in the honey and goat cream cheese.
- Finally fold in the cream and put it in the freezer overnight.
For the brioche:
- warm the milk and dissolve the butter and yeast in it.
- Add the sugar and stir.
- Mix the flour with the eggs and add the slightly cooled milk and work everything into a smooth dough.
- Put the dough in a buttered bread pan and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 1 hour.
- Then let it cool completely, cut into the desired shape and fry in oil on all sides until crispy.
The batter for the lavender flowers:
- Mix the milk, the egg, the sugar and the salt.
- Add the flour (preferably sifted) and work into a smooth dough.
- Pull the lavender flowers through the batter and deep-fry in oil, if available, preferably in a deep fryer
For the gel of the Reine Claude plums:
- Put the plums with sugar and a little water and let them boil down.
- Then puree everything very finely, bring to the boil and add the agar agar.
- Now chill (at least 3 hours) and puree again until smooth.