For the “mozzarella mousse”:
- Put the mozzarella balls with the mascarpone in a bowl.
- Finely chop the garlic and add.
- Puree the whole thing with a hand blender as finely as possible (add a dash of milk if you like)
- Season the mixture with salt, pepper and a little sugar.
For the bread praline:
- Cut the ciabatta (preferably a bit stale) into cubes.
- Finely chop the parsley, basil and oregano and add them.
- Soak the bread with water and olive oil.
- When the bread is soft enough and you can knead it without problems, season with grated Parmesan, salt, pepper and sugar.
- Add the breadcrumbs and knead again.
- Bring the mixture into the desired shape and fry on all sides in a pan with olive oil.
- Wash the tomatoes and rocket and arrange