- Pour the clams into a bowl and let tap water run over for about half an hour in order to let the sand
come out; in the meantime, chop the parsley.
- Prepare a pan with olive oil, a whole clove of garlic, chopped chili.
- As soon as the oil is hot, pour the clams and cover the pan with a lid. Wait a few minutes until the clams open, add the glass of wine and cook for another 2 minutes until it is evaporated; remove the pan from the heat and filter the clams and clams’ broth with a sieve. Save the broth!
- My suggestion is to clean most of the clams, removing the shell, and keep the most beautiful in the shell.
- Cook the pasta for 9 minutes, “al dente”. Once cooked, drain it from the cooking water.
- In the meantime, in a clean pan, over medium heat, pour the clams’ broth, add some parsley as desired.
- Add the linguine and whisk. Plate up and serve hot. Enjoy!
- 360g (0.8lbs) of Linguine Pasta
- 900g (2lbs) of fresh clams
- a bunch of parsley
- 1 cup of white wine
- 1 teaspoon of Italian Chili
- 3 tablespoons of Extra virgin olive oil
- a whole clove of garlic
- salt, and pepper