- Cook the linguine in abundant salted water and drain al dente.
- In a bowl, add the Classic extra virgin olive oil and the well-drained ricotta.
- Add chopped aromatic herbs and coarsely chopped or whole capers.
- Season the pasta with the ricotta cream.
- Serve both cold and hot.
Linguine with Ricotta
- 250 gr of fresh ricotta 1 bunch of aromatic herbs (sage, basil, rosemary, mint, etc.)
- 2 tbsps of Classic extra virgin olive oil
- 200 g linguine pasta
- 1 tbsp of desalted capers
- 1 pinch of fleur de sel