The macarons shells:
- Mix the ground almonds with the powdered sugar and pass through a fine sieve.
- Beat the egg white until stiff while allowing the sugar to trickle in.
- Now slowly fold in the almond and powdered sugar mixture and work it into a fine dough.
- Finally, add the food colouring.
- Now put the mixture in a piping bag and use a perforated nozzle to squirt even points onto a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Let it rest for 30 minutes until the surface hardens a little.
- Now bake at 145 degrees for up to 14 minutes.
For the filling:
- Bring the white chocolate to the boil with the cream, and then best put it in the fridge overnight.
- Then whip with the help of a whipping machine or mixer.