- Toast the rice, when the grains are hot pour boiling water and start cooking.
- When half cooked add the saffron melted in a little water.
- Shrink the rice more than expected and whisk with Granverde oil and Parmesan
- Place in a pan and let it cool in the fridge.
- Make rice disks with a bowl and compact them with a spoon.
- Heat a non-stick pan and toast the rice on both sides.
- Serve warm adding the anchovy fillet in the center, the aromatic herbs, the Parmesan flakes and a drizzle of Granverde oil.
- 150 g Carnaroli rice
- 1 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp saffron
- aromatic herbs
- Granverde oil
- 1 anchovy fillet (optional)