Prepare the stuffing:
- Dice the vegetables, fry them in olive oil.
- If there is too much liquid, add cornstarch and/or continue to cook so that the water evaporates.
Prepare the ravioli dough:
- Combine flour, semolina, salt, add water and mix.
- It may seem difficult to mix everything together properly, if it really isn’t going well add a little more water, but the drier the dough, the better. Make dough balls.
- Make room on the worktop so that you can attach the manual pasta machine on one side and lay out the pasta sheets on the other side when done. Set the machine’s rolling mill rolls to the maximum spacing (0 or 1 depending on the machines) and pass a first dough through them. Fold it in half and pass it through the rolling mill, repeat the operation until you get a rectangular plate. Tighten the rollers to level 5 to obtain a very fine dough.
- Pre-cut circles with the ravioli maker. Flour them so that they do not stick together.
- Stuff the circles with 1 rounded teaspoon (or a little more depending on the size of the appliance) and fold over the ravioli appliance to join the edges of the circles of dough.
- Meanwhile, prepare the pasta sauce, see next section. Allow 8 to 10 minutes to cook in boiling water.
Prepare the tomato sauce:
- Put the vegetable oil in a saucepan, cook the finely chopped garlic over low heat.
- Add the soy cream, a little grated nutmeg, salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, add the tomatoes to the preparation let reduce until a coating consistency.
- Spread the sauce over the ravioli already placed on the plate.